rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor
Experience:  Since 1975
12769047

I have a 2006 BMW x5 the problem is it has electrical

Customer Question

I have a 2006 BMW x5 the problem is it has electrical shutdown the suspension is all of the windshield wipers are off the back door doesn't open the windows don't go off in the back door
Category: BMW
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 9 months ago.

Hi, I’m Ron and I can help you.
I have been in this business since 1975 and also teach automotive repair. I am confident we can resolve your problem together. Please understand that I don't know your skill level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to get to satisfactory results. Please be patient!
I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you through it.

Start checking for power in and out of the power distribution box. Also, check your wiring harness for rat chewing through or water intrusion.

Thanks, Ron