Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert
26942375

My problem is i have a 2000 bmw 323i that give a hard start

Customer Question

my name is ***** ***** problem is i have a 2000 bmw 323i that give a hard start when the engine is hot
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: when i drive it for a periofd of time turn it off come back to it to start it , it tries to turn over but dont then i swing the key again and it starts
JA: OK got it. Last thing — BMW Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 10 months ago.
Hello and welcome,

My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you today.
I will provide an honest answer. I trust this will be appreciated. Please remember that a low rating PUNISHES me for being honest and that I receive nothing for my time until a positive rating is clicked.
this would most likely be caused by one or more leaking fuel injectors.
you will need to have the plugs removed and look down for any clean pistons to identify the problem injector(s)
Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.
Expert:  Steve replied 10 months ago.
if there are no additional questions please kindly CLICK ON a positive rating