Roger, BMW Master Tech
Experience:  10 yrs. experience as BMW Master Technician, shop foreman and dealer.
8631066

Thanks, I have a 2012 750li the transmission light came on,

Customer Question

Thanks, ***** ***** a 2012 750li the transmission light came on, took it in to the BMW shop and they say I need to replace the transmission?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Well, there are zero mechanical issues, the car has been maintained per BMW, The transmission fail light came on
JA: OK got it. Last thing — BMW Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: BMW
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Steve replied 10 months ago.
Hello and welcome,

My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you today.
what question did you have specifically about this?
Expert:  Steve replied 10 months ago.
hello?
can you please confirm what your specific question is?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Waiting for your call
Expert:  Steve replied 10 months ago.
I will propose a call now. There is an additional charge.