Roger, BMW Master Tech
Experience:  10 yrs. experience as BMW Master Technician, shop foreman and dealer.
8631066

I have a bmw x3 2004 2.5i vin is... I have a bmw x3 2004

Customer Question

I have a bmw x3 2004 2.5i vin is...
I have a bmw x3 2004 2.5i vin is WBXPA73414WC38600, I need a complete diagram of the transmission, specially the part where the fill hole is and the shift linkage on top of it, I need diagram, pictures and part#s, I have asked here before but it has been really bad info, I need clear informationwith pictures and part#s, I think I have a leak around the shift linkage area right on top of the fill hole therefore I need to gather all the info I can get on those parts and around them,
Thanks
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.
hello
I answered this question when you previously asked it. I provided every single diagram that BMW has for this transmission.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you provided no info on the shift linkage and your diagrams are those found on realoem.com exactly like them....I appreciate the help but need more professional advise than something I can google and find myself...
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.
real oem are the factory BMW diagrams. there are no more detailed diagrams that exist. there are on other diagrams of this transmission that exist.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
http://www.realoem.com/bmw/enUS/partgrp?id=PA73-USA-06-2004-E83-BMW-X3_25i&mg=24here are the exact diagrams you provided on their page, I had already googled that long before formulating my question on just answer, I need specific pictures, diagrams of my transmission with specific citing to the shift linkage and the seals around the fill hole
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.
as I just said, no other diagrams exist. those are the only BMW diagrams of this transmission
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please release this question and have someone else take a look, diagrams on realoem.com the only ones?? i do not believe that by a long shot