Roger, BMW Master Tech
Experience:  10 yrs. experience as BMW Master Technician, shop foreman and dealer.
8631066

I have a proble m with the 4 x 4 warnung ,restraint system

Customer Question

Hi My name is***** have a proble m with the 4 x 4 warnung ,restraint system fauty and the radioot powering on Not sure where to look have disconeted the battery and tries to reset already
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: While driving the radio started doing a staticsound very loud the radio would not turn off then the radio power button stated to flicker at the same time the main display went on and off succesively then various errors came up on the dashboard I have undone the from aircon vens anloked behind for conection issues but found none checked the fuse box under the dash no issues ether
JA: OK got it. Last thing — BMW Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Customer: not sure what to check
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome,
My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you today.
What question did you have about this specifically?