Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master, 30+ years exp. former shop owner, diagnostics, driveability tech
2947720

08!750li passenger door won't close

Customer Question

08!750li passenger door won't close
Category: BMW
Expert:  Jerry replied 10 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** you for using the site, I will be happy to assist you today.

.

Let me start by saying that any money that you paid, or if you have a subscription, that money stays in your account until the answers are rated, (positive) regardless of how fast or how long it may take to get finished. You can FOLLOW UP AT ANYTIME, even after rating.

.

There has been a factory service bulletin, (not a recall) for that type of concern. (door latch)

.

.

Here is a link to what it states. You can copy and paste it into a new browser and rate the answer on this page.

.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vevcz2a40zlmhp7/DOOR.pdf?dl=0

.

Please don’t forget to rate the answer in a positive way, . EVEN IF YOU HAVE A SUBSCRIPTION ****THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I GET PAID ****

.

Thanks

Expert:  Jerry replied 10 months ago.

Did you get that?