Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert
26942375

330i: Steve

Customer Question

Hi Steve
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 10 months ago.
hi
did you have a question?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
My ccc shows frozen "bmw splash" screen. I have done multiple reset using volume and eject button press but the issue persists. I have a angel light not working and logic7 unplugged. I am in Seattle and its 4 centigrade . what are the things I sshould do before getting ccc replaced as suggested by the mechanic.
Expert:  Steve replied 10 months ago.
I will provide an honest answer. I trust this will be appreciated. Please remember that a low rating PUNISHES me for being honest and that I receive nothing for my time until a positive rating is clicked.
the only other thing you can try is to unhook the car battery for an hour to preform a hard reset
you could also try a software reflash but that is unlikely to work as the issue is most likely a failed CCC unit as suggested.
Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.
Expert:  Steve replied 10 months ago.
.
Expert:  Steve replied 10 months ago.
if there are no additional questions, as the question has been answered, please kindly CLICK ON a positive rating