Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert
26942375

My parking brake light is on. The switch in the trunk needs

Customer Question

my parking brake light is on. The switch in the trunk needs to work. is there a repair kit or do I have to replace?
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 10 months ago.
Hello and welcome,

My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you today.
I will provide an honest answer. I trust this will be appreciated. Please remember that a low rating PUNISHES me for being honest and that I receive nothing for my time until a positive rating is clicked.
there is no repair kit for the parking brake, the entire unit in the trunk (actuator with control unit) needs to be replaced.
Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.
Expert:  Steve replied 10 months ago.
Hello and welcome,
.