Roger, BMW Master Tech
Experience:  10 yrs. experience as BMW Master Technician, shop foreman and dealer.
8631066

I ahve a 528i and I got the code U116D and U118A. One forum

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** I ahve a 528i and I got the code U116D and U118A. One forum suggested checking he 5 amp fuse for abs and I found mine was blown. It didin;t change anything but it did say to clear the codes I don't know how to do thta that
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i recently received code U116D and U118A. I also have a lot of lights on like abs, steering, passenger restraint malfunction, navi, etc. just want to know what this could be and could this be fix without taking this car to the dealer? thanks.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to BMW Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: if it's $18 to get an answer that would work
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 10 months ago.
Hello and welcome,

My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you today.
do you have a bmw factory scan tool?