Roger, BMW Master Tech
Experience:  10 yrs. experience as BMW Master Technician, shop foreman and dealer.
8631066

The battery of my bmweurope model dead,i put a bridge with

Customer Question

Customer: the battery of my bmw(###) ###-####europe model dead,i put a bridge with other car from the front all is perfect but the drive not works drive coman drive iDrive coman comannd is dead
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: yes when i start and charge battery the i idrive ball and the key around not works any is tila tilt
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to BMW Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes i will np
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: BMW
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
more easy i change the battery 2 month ago,i left the light on and the battery dead 100% i put red and black in the front i turn on the engine but the screen still tell me need change the brake pads and before this the screen also sayed this but i can use the wheel command to put ok and works perfect ,now the command dont works,even the keys around nothing
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
the bmw is 325i 2010 automatic europe version sedan
Expert:  Steve replied 11 months ago.
what exactly does not work? the idrive is black? or the idrive is on and the control knob and buttons don't work?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
black and silver i add a pic the hole thing don t work only turn on the screen when i put the car ignition,then show me i need to change the brake pads and i can t put ok besucase the control and buttons are tilt dead ,by the time how can i delete the brake light and the oil light that i change already?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
steve can you answer me the question please?
Expert:  Steve replied 11 months ago.
I am still not clear on what does and does not work, and what the question is. I cannot understand your posts.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
need first 54 argentina code + 9`+ 11+44087637
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
call me i go to the car and fix botas problem the lights service and this please call me
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
there
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
first issue
i have the N52 model ok
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
i change the service alone brake pads
oil
and the car have the brake lights on in red
the real ones
and the car in the elevator in red
how i get the reset there?
i dont understand how to do
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
what phone call?
tell me
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
the full number is ***** argentina my mobile
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
are you there?
hole day waiting something
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
i need to fix this