Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert
26942375

Unmeterered air i have replaced all hoses ccv valve and disa

Customer Question

Unmeterered air i have replaced all hoses ccv valve and disa valve on 04 bmw x3
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 11 months ago.
Hello and welcome,

My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you today.
can you please clarify what your question is? I am not sure how to respond to your post of "unmetered air"
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
If ur a mechanic u know unmeterered air is a vacuum leak after the air flow sensor
Expert:  Steve replied 11 months ago.
I know what an unmetered air leak is.... I am not sure what your question is about it. All you stated was "unmetered air leak" then described what has been replaced. That isn't a question. I have no way of knowing what your question is or what information you are seeking.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
What should i look for now or go back and double check my work
Expert:  Steve replied 11 months ago.
I will provide an honest answer. Please remember that a low rating PUNISHES me for being honest and that I receive nothing for my time until a positive rating is clicked.
you should have the intake smoke tested at this time, that is the definitive way to find an air leak. The most common point is the intake boot.
Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.