Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master, 30+ years exp. former shop owner, diagnostics, driveability tech
2947720

I have a 2013 BMW 528 I just replaced the front brake pads

Customer Question

Hello I have a 2013 BMW 528 I just replaced the front brake pads and now there is a light on the dash. is there any why to reset the indicator from the dash controls???????
Category: BMW
Expert:  Jerry replied 11 months ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site, I will be happy to assist you today.

.

The brake pads can only be reset with a new brake pad wear sensor.

.

I can get the instructions with diagrams for it and put it in a PDF file, (it is rather large) and send it to your email address for as little as possible.

.

You will just have to accept the additional service offer and ENTER your email address in the “ENTER CONTACT INFO” section so that I can see

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
you cant do dropbox like all the other techs do for me????
Expert:  Jerry replied 11 months ago.

Let me see if I can do that, thanks and Happy New Year.

.

I have the instructions in a PDF format, at the following link. You can copy and paste it into a new browser and rate the answer on this page.

.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1zxl9892h2ddga9/Resetting%20CBS.pdf?dl=0

.

Please don’t forget to rate the answer in a positive way, . EVEN IF YOU HAVE A SUBSCRIPTION ****THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I GET PAID ****

Expert:  Jerry replied 11 months ago.

Did you get that?