Roger, BMW Master Tech
Experience:  10 yrs. experience as BMW Master Technician, shop foreman and dealer.
8631066

Car dont start
, well it a 07 bmw 335i coupe and i

Customer Question

Customer: car dont start
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: well it a 07 bmw 335i coupe and i havent use the car in like 3 months cause i was on duty. but i jump start it today it drive fine until i turn it off and turn it back on it wont start
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to BMW Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yea
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: BMW
Expert:  Roger replied 11 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with this problem.

It sounds like the vehicle sat for some time while you where on duty. How long did you drive the vehicle after you jump started? Does the engine crank over when you are starting now? i.e. can you hear the starter turning?