Roger, BMW Master Tech
Experience:  10 yrs. experience as BMW Master Technician, shop foreman and dealer.
8631066

I have a 2008 m3 and the oil level message is reading low on

Customer Question

I have a 2008 m3 and the oil level message is reading low on display and won't clear.
Category: BMW
Expert:  AZTechBrian replied 1 year ago.

Hello. It sounds like the oil level sensor is faulty. Would you like the replacement instructions?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Past that it's at BMW all levels are good. At this point they don't why it's faulting, need more time said they were contacting BMW for more info

The BMW dealer has ruled out the oil level sensor as being the issue?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
2 were replaced to make sure

OK. I am going to opt out in case someone else has encountered this before. I don't want to spin your wheels (no pun intended). If someone knows they will reply right here. Sorry I couldn't help.

Expert:  Roger replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with this problem. Did you find a resolution to this issue? I would be happy to try and help you with this problem if you still require assistance. Please let me know. Thank you.

Kind Regards,