Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert
26942375

What does fault code P112c mean on BMw E90 335i 2008 model?

Customer Question

Customer: What does fault code P112c mean on BMw E90 335i 2008 model?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Engine light comes on at different intervals and says fault code P112c
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to BMW Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: I will wait for a few minutes.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome,
>My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you today.
I will provide an honest answer. I trust this will be appreciated. Please remember that a low rating PUNISHES me for being honest and that I receive nothing for my time until a positive rating is clicked.
this code means O2 Sensor Negative Current or Positive Current Control Circuit/Open
generally caused by a bad o2 sensor or wiring/connection issue
Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle