peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing vehicles.
14928985

How do you remove the Navigation screen in a 2014 f56 mini

Customer Question

How do you remove the Navigation screen in a 2014 f56 mini cooper s? I can't seem to get the top of the round cluster to release.
Category: BMW
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 11 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has replied with the info you are looking for here.In some cases this can be due to the info being difficult to obtain or the correct person that may have this info may not be online.My info isnt pointing out how this is removed but that it does take about 3/4 of an hour to do so.This usually means part of the dash trim and components need removed to access the screws that hold it in place.In some cases there are clips that hold the cluster bezel in that may be difficult to release.If this is not what is occuring here let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete