Roger, BMW Master Tech
Experience:  10 yrs. experience as BMW Master Technician, shop foreman and dealer.
8631066

My name is ***** *****. I have a 2003 530i. my wife drove

Customer Question

Customer: my name is ***** *****. I have a 2003 530i. my wife drove it. parked the car and the doors will not lock. the rear lights (not sure if brake lights) stay on. now won't start even after AAA jumped it. the rear lights stays on. I am not with the car
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: there seems to be no electrical power, except the rear lights are constantly on
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to BMW Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome,
My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you today.
What question specifically did you have about this?