Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 years Fixing Cars and Trucks
7276279

Car: Bmw x5 2005 Problem: Self Leveling suspension inactive

Customer Question

Car : Bmw x5 2005
Problem : Self Leveling suspension inactive
I scan it with the right tool and theres 3 codes always coming back but some more also but when i reset it the 3 first are always the same.
0I Front left Selenoid Valve
7F Front left Activity Plausibility
5DD7 ECH Error : Air suspension Height invalid
Category: BMW
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Previously i had a problem with self leveling arm sensor at the back left because theres no voltage in it so i change the sensor. I connect my calibrating device and ive been able to raise and lower the car, i can start the compressor but when i disconnect the suspension dosent respond. Self Leveling suspension incative
Expert:  Ron replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Since no one has been able to help you I thought I would respond. The codes you are listing are not coming up as valid fault codes. Im not sure what type of scan tool your using but you can not retrieve suspension codes with a code reader and to correctly retrieve them you need a BMW compatible scanner. If you can get it scanned and return with the correct codes I will try and help you get this resolved.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
My scanner is BMW compatible. I can also calibrate the suspension with it.I will explain you step by step the problem and what i did.First the problem was the suspension going down and the self leveled suspension stop working. (getting the message Inside the car)I scan it so the result : no voltage in the back left suspension sensor (self leveled arm) so i change it be cause i test it and it was true, that pièces was not responding anymore.After i recalibrate the suspension, the compressor start (with the scanner only) and it seems good. 2 days after the suspension going down again with the same message (self leveling inactive).I scan it again and it gave me the codes i share earlier on this website.So im a bit confuse....
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I run another scan and it give me all of different code but im not sure its fault code.20 rear left ride level sensor
08 high pressure drain
18 high pressure drain valve supply
07 drain valve
21 rear right level sensor
1F Front right ride level sensor
1E Front left ride level sensor
32 can bus
24 compressor temperature sensor
Expert:  Ron replied 11 months ago.

Unfortunately I have no information on these codes. I will open the question back up for you in hopes someone else may have.