Kevin
Kevin, BMW Mechanic
Experience:  Diagnostic technician
84635724

My name is ***** ***** and I have a 325I BMW 2006 model and

Customer Question

Customer: my name is ***** ***** and I have a 325I BMW 2006 model and I need to replace the window track that makes the window go up and down. I need to remove the inside rear left door panel to get to it. How do I remove the left rear inside door panel.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Yes, the window will not stay up and I bought a new mechanism to allow the up and down function to work but I don't know how to remove the inside door panel to get to it.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to BMW Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: BMW
Expert:  Kevin replied 12 months ago.

Hi im kevin here is a link to video showing what you need .please let me know if you need anything else

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FiW7NhEEYrE