Roger, BMW Master Tech
Experience:  10 yrs. experience as BMW Master Technician, shop foreman and dealer.
8631066

I have a 92 bmw 325i. The car cranks but dosent start. Also

Customer Question

Hello, I have a 92 bmw 325i. The car cranks but dosent start. Also ithe fuel pump isnt turning on. The fuel pump is 2months old same with the relay and the fuel filter is is new as well. I bought a code reader for the car. Gave me a code for the control unit supply. So i bought a new dme and tcm by mistake. Still no fire. Also just bought and installed a new ignition switch and nothing still cranks but dosent fire up. Im at a loss and am in serious help.
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 11 months ago.
hello
what is the last 7 digits of the vin?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
FF83832
Expert:  Steve replied 11 months ago.
I have submitted an offer for a complete vehicle wiring manual that will show you the full start circuit and every component and wire color to check.