rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor
Experience:  Since 1975
12769047

BMW 2003 7 serios 735 there is mix oil in the cooler bottle

Customer Question

BMW 2003 7 serios 735 there is mix oil in the cooler bottle there is any part maybe do mix oil neither blown head gasket or block head gasket like cooler pipe or ........
Category: BMW
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I’m Ron and I can help you.
I have been in this business since 1975 and also teach automotive repair. I am confident
we can resolve your problem together. Please understand that I don't know your skill
level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to
get to satisfactory results. Please be patient!
I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in
return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there
is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I
can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you
through it.

At this point, for confirmation purposes, you need to do a compression check/cylinder leakage test.

Thanks, Ron

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what is the reason make mix oil with cooler wateris the pipe of cooler maybe reason to leake the oil with water
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
im owner
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 1 year ago.

Possible blown head gasket or cracked head. We need to eliminate the possibilities with this test.

Thanks again, Ron

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
maybe the tech broken the pipe and the oil leak to the wateris it possible or not
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
when he was change the cooler of gear
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 1 year ago.

Very possible, needs to be looked at too. Hope it's that simple:)

Thanks, Ron

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
how it simple to know the leak of the oil from the pipe
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i ask for answer in detail
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 1 year ago.

Run all the tests I asked first please, very important.

Thanks again, and please don't forget to rate me and keep this link in case you have additional questions afterwards.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i have problem maybe cost me more than 2500 $
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 1 year ago.

I'm not involved in that part, only the diagnostics for you as originally requested.

Thanks again, Ron

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
because the tech ask for high cost and the problem maybe pipe or small thing i need in depth diagnosticsthanks
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 1 year ago.

You're right, you do need in depth diagnostics, that's what I have suggested to you. I can't do that part over the internet though:)

Thanks again, Ron

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank for your answer but it is not enough for meAnd I don't want to rate you badPlease close end the conversation with out ratingThanks
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 1 year ago.

This isn't fair or right, I gave you valuable data and the truth including my time.

Thanks, Ron

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry but the answer it was not valuable for meThanks
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 1 year ago.

Thanks