Roger, BMW Master Tech
Experience:  10 yrs. experience as BMW Master Technician, shop foreman and dealer.
8631066

BMW 1996 328i, no start no crank. Went out got a new battery

Customer Question

Customer: ***** *****. BMW 1996 328i, no start no crank. Went out got a new battery same out come. Thanks
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Drove the car fine. Parked in my drive way. Went back out 30 mins later would turn over. Had a new starter put in 4 months ago.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to BMW Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes certainly, the car hasn't moved in 4 weeks.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.
hello,
did you have a specific question about this? are you looking to know possible causes? something else?