rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor
Experience:  Since 1975
12769047

I did everything why is my power steering still doesn't work

Customer Question

Hey I did everything why is my power steering still doesn't work
Category: BMW
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I’m Ron and I can help you.
I have been in this business since 1975 and also teach automotive repair. I am confident we can resolve your problem together. Please understand that I don't know your skill level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to get to satisfactory results. Please be patient!
I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you through it.

Can you please tell me what everything consists of?

Thanks, Ron

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can't turn my wheel feels like there's no power steering fluid but I change pump fluid and bleed it
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 1 year ago.

Ok, I still have no clue what kind of BMW this is or even what year. It's very difficult to supply information without pertinent data.

The best I could guess, would be a bad steering rack or pump with the information you provided.

Thanks, ***** ***** don't forget to rate me and keep this link for future reference.

Expert:  rpmdiag replied 1 year ago.

Your payment did not clear, please try again.