Roger, BMW Master Tech
Experience:  10 yrs. experience as BMW Master Technician, shop foreman and dealer.
8631066

Here. Took my car to dealer drive inactive light. 2007 BMW

Customer Question

Customer: Ken here. Took my car to dealer for dynamic drive inactive light. 2007 BMW 750Li 90400 ***** *****. Dealer said it was back door comfort access, new handle assembly installed and new battery, which was drawing on the battery. Car was never going to sleep. Today got another dynamic drive inactive. Got car out of shop 11/13. Put 132 ***** ***** on car since repairs.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Happens when I make share turns. Started when I swerved in parking lot to avoid another car.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to BMW Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: I will wait
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome,
My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you today.
What question exactly would you like answered about this? I am not sure what information you are seeking?
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.
Hello?