Welcome, I am Chris (aka-Moose)
We need to determine if its running rich because some cylinders are not firing or if its running rich and causing the misfire. Is the misfire on all, some, random, or one cylinder? Have you ran a compression test to rule out internal engine issues and check for timing concerns? Have you ran a intake vacuum test to check for valve issues? Have you checked the fuel pressure and the MAF/MAP sensor? Will your tool show the fuel trims?
----------Once you get an answer----------
1) Please realize I base my info requests and answers on what you type.
2) The more you can tell me the faster and better I can help.
3) I am not an employee for Just Answer, they pay me nothing to help you.
4) I am paid by the customer from your deposit, but only when you rate my answer.
5) You will notice it says rate to finish, rating does not close the post, or end our conversation.
6) I am going to stay in contact with you until you respond and tell me your happy or pleased with the answer. So please reply and let me know the progress on the issue and our discussion or if more help is needed.