Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert
26942375

I've parked my car in NYC in a parking garage and lost my

Customer Question

I've parked my car in NYC in a parking garage and lost my ticket. Is there any way to identify its location being that I have the SOS button? I have a 2010 550GT.
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome,
My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you today.
I will provide an honest answer. I trust this will be appreciated. Please remember that a low rating PUNISHES me for being honest and that I receive nothing for my time until a positive rating is clicked.
Unfortunately no, the sos button will not enable bmw to locate your car in a garage.
Sorry if you were hoping for a different answer, please don't shoot the messenger - I can only give the honest answer, which I have. Please remember that a low rating PUNISHES me for my honest and prompt response, and I receive nothing for my time and answer until a positive rating is clicked.
Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.