Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 years Fixing Cars and Trucks
7276279

Having a problem with my self leveling system. 2007 BMW 3.0.

Customer Question

Having a problem with my self leveling system. 2007 BMW 3.0. Replaced the rear air bags, while the car was jacked and the wheel was off I could see the bag being inflated after turning on the car. After taking it off the jack, it doesn't seem like enough air is being pumped into the bags. The back end is still very low. Now I'm not getting the warning constantly anymore...only sometimes. Not sure what the problem could be
Category: BMW
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

IN order to know where to start with the diagnosis the first thing you are going to need to so is to have the suspension system system scanned with a compatible scan tool to retrieve the fault codes that should be setting when the light comes on. If you can get this done and post back with the results we can work from there to try and help you get this resolved.