Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert
26942375

My steering on my 07 mini is"sticking" on flat level road,

Customer Question

My steering on my 07 mini is"sticking" on flat level road, it goes back and forth on the road all though everything is tight and it just got a front end alignment
Dennis
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome,
My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you today.
I will provide an honest answer. I trust this will be appreciated. Please remember that a low rating PUNISHES me for being honest and that I receive nothing for my time until a positive rating is clicked.
This kind of behavior is typically caused by a failed steering rack which would require it be replaced
Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.