Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert
26942375

Shop owner I have 2000 323I with a trouble code 80. We have

Customer Question

Hi I am Steve shop owner I have 2000 323I with a trouble code 80. We have replaced trans. Solenoid b flushed old brown fluid . trans goes into limp mode. Can you get me in right direction
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome,
My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you today.
I will provide an honest answer. I trust this will be appreciated. Please remember that a low rating PUNISHES me for being honest and that I receive nothing for my time until a positive rating is clicked.
Unfortunately you are going to need to replace the trans if brown fluid came out. That is the guidance on these when that happens.
Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.
are you having a technical problem selecting a positive rating?