peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing vehicles.
14928985

Car won't start is dead. Check beatery and beatery is fine

Customer Question

Car won't start is dead. Check beatery and beatery is fine hidden codes 931bh, 9314h, a3c3h, a3a9h.
ObdII code : P0131, P0132, P0012, P0131, P2251, P0130 please help
Category: BMW
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If all electronics are dead in the vehicle check and make sure all battery cables and cable connections are clean and tight with no issues.If this is all o.k. and you do have some electrical components operating properly this may be a fault with the electronic ignition switch itself with it needing replaced.I have seen it fail before internally causing this fault here.This will have to be tested further to be sure this is the cause here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete.