Roger, BMW Master Tech
Experience:  10 yrs. experience as BMW Master Technician, shop foreman and dealer.
8631066

My 2003 Bmw x5 4.6 is won't start. I already changed the

Customer Question

My 2003 Bmw x5 4.6 is won't start. I already changed the starter relay. Won't make any noise. I checked the fuses inside the glove comparment. Please help
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome,
My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you today.
What kind of help are you seeking?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please let my know If are any moré fuse boxes besides the glove comparment. O what i need to do to start it
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.
There are many things that can cause this. I can advise of other fuse locations and common causes of this, but in all likelihood the vehicle will need to be towed for professional diagnostics and repair. Please let me know if you would like this information.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No i don't like this not answer mi question. anybody can tell me to take to the Dealer
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry but it isn't reasonable to expect that I can make your car start when very likely a component is broken and will need to be replaced and/or reprogrammed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok. Pelease don't charge mi card any extra money besides the 5 dollars. Thank you