Roger, BMW Master Tech
Experience:  10 yrs. experience as BMW Master Technician, shop foreman and dealer.
8631066

I have a 2005 x5 3,0 it started using alot of oil at once

Customer Question

I have a 2005 x5 3,0 it started using alot of oil at once and it only smokes when you rist start the engine he is say it need the head repaird about $1800
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome,
My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you today.
Can you please clarify what question you have about this? What information are you seeking?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My suv started using oil all at once out of the blue at 150000 miles. And it start started smoking when you frist start it up but clears up and run great. but it loosing oil r using some how, No leaks. My mechainic say it the head and it is going to cost about $1800. can you help
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.
I am still not sure what help you are seeking? Do you want to know what the possibilities are? Something else?
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.
hello?
I am still not clear of what information it is that you are seeking. Please clarify.