Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 years Fixing Cars and Trucks
7276279

I have a 2004 BMW 330ci and I keep getting a code 276D and I

Customer Question

I have a 2004 BMW 330ci and I keep getting a code 276D and I have replaced the tank vent valve underneath the manifold and the one near the Evap canister??? What else could be the problem?
Category: BMW
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Can you please recheck the fault code your listing, I am not finding any reference to this code which in most cases means its not a valid code. Post back and let me know if this is the actual code your getting.