SuperDave
SuperDave, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  over 16 years experience
10552493

What should the ohms reading be camshaft sensor on BMW e39

Customer Question

Customer: hi ,What should the ohms reading be for a camshaft sensor on BMW e39 528
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Car starts and drives for a distance and then stalls wilst moving,have replace seals in the single Vanos but still get code 65 indicating a bad sensor,have changed sensor with after market and a second hand bmw part still getting code 65.
JA: OK got it. Last thing – JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to BMW Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: I am willing to wait a short time and will only pay via Paypal.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: BMW
Expert:  SuperDave replied 1 year ago.

Camshaft Position (Cylinder Identification) Sensor 1.3-1.5 Ohms