Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert
26942375

I read up on your answer to smoke after idle. I did the test

Customer Question

I read up on your answer to smoke after idle. I did the test on the oil cap and I have high suction. I replaced both CCV valves and it is still doing the same including the high suction on the oil cap. I does not smoke for a short period of time when I use Liqui Moly oil saver. Could it be something else.
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome,
My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you today.
Pleas do not forget to CLICK ON a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my time and answer. Thank you
Smoke after idle is caused by leaking valve seals, guaranteed.
If you have high suction under the oil cap and have replaced the valves, then you may have a separate crankcase ventilation system failure - BMW released anupdated valve cover and hoses for some build date cars
The smoke after idle is definitely valve seals, though