Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert
26942375

2009 bmw x5 4.8i. spins over but will not start. Let it sit

Customer Question

2009 bmw x5 4.8i. spins over but will not start. Let it sit and way it goes. Any easy solutions or answers?
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome,
My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you today.
I will provide an honest answer. I trust this will be appreciated. Please remember that a low rating PUNISHES me for being honest and that I receive nothing for my time until a positive rating is clicked.
Unfortunately there is never an easy solution to a no-start issue.
It is not a battery related issue or short - if it was the car would not power up and certainly would no spin over. It is also not possible it is related to the key fobs.
Most likely you have a car access system fault, fuel pump fault, or leaky fuel injectors. This will require proper diagnostics be carried out when the issue is presenting itself.
Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.