peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing vehicles.
14928985

I can't locate the passkey code 2006 bmw 525i. I have

Customer Question

I can't locate the passkey code for my 2006 bmw 525i. I have checked the phone module in the trunk. I found the pk on the module but no number..
Category: BMW
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

If you are unable to locate the pass key code usually you can contact a dealers service department or parts department and they may be able to get this code info to you.If this was already attempted or is not an option for you here let me know.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am trying to stay away from the dealer because I know that are going to charge me a arm and a leg to obtain the code.

O.k.,unfortunately this is all of the info I have on this myself here.I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks and I really appreciate everything.