Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert
26942375

96 328i, power windows, locks, cabin and trunk lights dead,

Customer Question

96 328i, power windows, locks, cabin and trunk lights dead, individual fuses seem fine ..?
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome,
My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you today.
I will provide an honest answer. I trust this will be appreciated. Please remember that a low rating PUNISHES me for being honest and that I receive nothing for my time until a positive rating is clicked.
all of these items are controlled by the general module (the control computer that manages body functions)
most likely your general module has failed and needs to be replaced based on what you have described.
Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.