Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert
26942375

I WILL PROVIDE TIMMING CHIN KIT NED TO KNOW LABOR COAST AND

Customer Question

I WILL PROVIDE TIMMING CHIN KIT NED TO KNOW LABOR COAST AND PLACE OF REPAIR?
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome,
My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you today.
What is. The last 7 digits of the vin and zip code?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

TX37789

Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.
I will provide an honest answer. I trust this will be appreciated. Please remember that a low rating PUNISHES me for being honest and that I receive nothing for my time until a positive rating is clicked.
you are looking at approximately 7-8 hours labor at the shop labor rate (can be anywhere from 80-150 per hour, depends on area and shop).
you can find shops based on zip at the below links:
www.bimmershops.com
www.bimrs.org
http://www.miniusa.com/content/miniusa/en/tools/shopping/find-a-dealer.html#/start/zip
Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.
www.bimmershops.com
www.bimrs.org
.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

from my under standing you all had tec. that could or would fix the problem not give me info I all reedy had # *****

Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.
This is a question and answer website. We do not sell anything orprovide real world services. You asked the cost of repair and where to take the car. I answered both of these questions. Please kindly select a rating of ok/3stars or higherto ensure I receive proper credit for my time and answer. Thank you.