Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert
26942375

Smoking on take off

Customer Question

smoking on take off
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome,
My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you today.
I will provide an honest answer. I trust this will be appreciated. Please remember that a low rating PUNISHES me for being honest and that I receive nothing for my time until a positive rating is clicked.
the problem is that your valve seals are leaking and allowing oil to get into the cylinders, which then burns off, causing the smoke.
this is VERY Common on your car/engine and is 100% the issue you are suffering from
the valve seals need to be replaced to correct this.
Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.
.
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.

if there are no additional questions please kindly CLICK ON a positive rating