Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master, 30+ years exp. former shop owner, diagnostics, driveability tech
2947720

Right after I got gas last week the car started pulling back

Customer Question

Right after I got gas last week the car started pulling back when I would
Go to take off and now the check engine light came on yellow and I looked it up and it says I no longer have full engine power and it said I could continue to drive slowly with caution but it was shaking really bad and acting like it wanted to die is this serious or could it be something small?
Category: BMW
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** you for using the site, I will be happy to assist you today.

.

That could of course be bad gas or just a coincidence that it happened right after getting gas. Also, could just be an ignition coil.

.

There has been a factory service bulletin, (not a recall) for that type of concern.

.

I can get the bulletin for it and put it in a PDF file, (it is rather large) and send it to your email address for as little as is allowed by the site.

.

You will just have to accept the additional service offer and ENTER your email address in the private section so that I can see it. I do not have access to your email address, Thanks

.

Please don’t forget to rate the answer in a positive way, . EVEN IF YOU HAVE A SUBSCRIPTION ****THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I GET PAID ****

.

Thanks