Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 years Fixing Cars and Trucks
7276279

I have a 95 bmw e36, a few weeks ago my wire harness burned

Customer Question

I have a 95 bmw e36, a few weeks ago my wire harness burned and caused other cables to burn too. I replaced the wires, replaced the fuses in the fuse box, changed the crank sensor, bought a new flow intake meter, I have no idea what else I can do. There is electrical current flowing through the car but for some reason its not hitting the fuel pump. Any suggestions?
Category: BMW
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Have you scanned the computer system to see if there are any fault codes setting and if so can you post them and we can work from there?