peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing vehicles.
14928985

I have a BMW X5 and it leaked on the offside passenger it

Customer Question

Hi I'm Nick I have a BMW X5 and it leaked on the offside passenger it has corroded the wire in it I have got a new modugl but can not work out were 2 wires go back in to the plug can u help
Category: BMW
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In some cases if the wiring had broken off at the plug you can inspect what is left of the wiring in the plug end to see if any coloring is seen on the wiring plug to match up to your wiring that plugs into it.If this is not an option here let me know as well as what plug this is and the colors of the wires.

Thanks Pete