Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 years Fixing Cars and Trucks
7276279

I changed my water cooled alternator on 2002 bmw 745i and it

Customer Question

I changed my water cooled alternator on 2002 bmw 745i and it is still not charging, looked at the alternator pig tail and it only has 1 tan wire. Need help getting this thing to work.
Category: BMW
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to determine why the charging system is still not charging you are going to need to do some testing, I have enclosed the steps n the link below. Copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view them.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Charging%20system%20Aug%2029.pdf