Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 years Fixing Cars and Trucks
7276279

I recently talked with someone there. 2004 bmw 325i - Had

Customer Question

I recently talked with someone there. 2004 bmw 325i - Had A/C & Belts replaced & Alternater & belts. Now am getting NO AC ! I have replaced the Ambient Air Sensor which was "somehow" removed? I replaced it and am getting service engine soon error and a
code of P0070 which points back to the ambient air sensor, which was just replaced? Still no A/C and the A/C clutch does not seem to be engaging and thinking it's due to the sensor still? Hotter than hell here in Texas! H E L P
Category: BMW
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If you are still setting the code P0070 the you are likely still dealing with a problem with the sensor and or the circuit to it. I have enclosed the steps to check it in the link below. Its very common that this sensor is either damage or tore off from high curbs or parking lot stops. The climate control unit uses this shared input off the body bus that is exported from the cluster.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/P0070%20Aug%2028.pdf