Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 years Fixing Cars and Trucks
7276279

I have a bmw that just won't start. .need help

Customer Question

Hey I have a bmw that just won't start. .need help
Category: BMW
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
The fuel pump is controlled by the ground switching signal from the PCM (computer) so I would start with checking to see if the PCM is activating the Fuel pump relay as well as checking power to the relay, see the steps in the link below, copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view them.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/BMW%20FP%20Aug%2021.pdf
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
If you can check the steps I provided you with we can work from there.