Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 years Fixing Cars and Trucks
7276279

Z3 2.3 Engine falls on its face

Customer Question

Z3 2.3 Engine falls on its face
Category: BMW
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
If the engine is falling flat the next steps would be to monitor the fuel pressure while the problem is occurring. Normal pressure on your Z3 should be right at 51 to 58 PSI, check this and post back and we can work from there.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Fuel pressure is 51.5 lb while driving also. Going to check intake resonance tube and valve changeover and throttle plate's and mdk Moter did not want to take the intake off please call me after 4:30 central time thanks Greg
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Is the computer setting any fault codes?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm working my day job and do this while I'm working Not good I will talk about codes and after 4:30pm thanks Greg
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Okay

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's raining to beat hell over here Let's try for tomorrow call at 4:30 ok(###) ###-#### ***** Greg
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Sure thing, Stay dry and we can work on this when you ready.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Were you able to get the system scanned and where there there any fault codes setting?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Ron this is Greg calling I'm just can't figure out why you're not calling after 430 !!!!????
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

I am not able to call , if you would like a phone call I can relist the question for you and hopefully some can give you a call.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK Ron there's just too many things to List And it would be a lot easier to do it verbally
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

relisting it right now, if someone can help they will respond.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Ron it's me again why am I seeing engine coolant temperature sensor on the rear side of the engine underneath the intake