Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert
26942375

I'm trying to figure out what's wrong with my a/c and

Customer Question

I'm trying to figure out what's wrong with my a/c and heater. I have an 06 BMW 325i and the problem is that when I turn on the a/c, I don't get any air coming from any of the vents at all, even when I turn it up on high. Have you heard of this and is there a solution?
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.
Is the problem with the ac (ie cooling) or that there is no airflow of any temp?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No airflow period. It just happened to do this using the a/c.
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.
I will provide an honest answer. I trust this will be appreciated. Please remember that a low rating PUNISHES me for being honest and that I receive nothing for my time until a positive rating is clicked.
Most likely this is a simple failure of the blower fan. It is very common on this year/model.
Other posisibilities would be a failure of the speed control unit or blown fuse (check fuses if you have not) but the most common cause is simple fan failure on this model, which requires a new fan be fitted.
Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.