peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing vehicles.
14928985

How to remove and install a blower motor in a 1994 BMW 325i

Customer Question

how to remove and install a blower motor in a 1994 BMW 325i with without removing the fan. I remove and install the blower motor using BMW instructions for cutting the fan for removal and removing the fan for installation. Thus, I want to know what items have to be disconnected to allow the blower motor with fan to be installed without breaking the fan.
Category: BMW
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Unfortunately according to the info I have on this model here the fans are replaced the same time the blower is replaced.The old fans are cut off and the new fans are assembled onto the blower after it is installed.Unfortunately I do not see or recall a way to remove and install these as a complete assembly on this model here.
Thanks Pete