Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert
26942375

Our BMW 750 was driving just fine when suddenly we got a DSC

Customer Question

Our BMW 750 Li was driving just fine when suddenly we got a DSC fault signal in the dashboard. We have a 4 to*****ahead of us to return home
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome,
My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you today.
What question would you like answered about thiis?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We want to know whether it's safe to drive our vehicle home, after seeing this DSC fault alert. We can get it to a mechanic if we can get home safely. What should we do?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's a 2006 VMW 750Li
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.
I will provide an honest answer. I trust this will be appreciated. Please remember that a low rating PUNISHES me for being honest and that I receive nothing for my time until a positive rating is clicked.
This light simply means that your traction control system is offline. The car is perfectly safe to drive, you just don't have the benefit of traction control should the vehicle begin to slip.
Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.